Orienta Polska Sp. z o.o. is a part of the international Group Orienta, operating as the employment agency registered by No. 13347. We have twenty years of experience in the Italian labor market, positioning us in the forefront of the most important companies specializing in human resources management.
Currently for our client- company from banking sector- we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will have following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of SQL, T-SQL,
- Understanding Scrum methodology,
- Eager to learn new skills and technologies,
- Experience with Sql Server,
- Experience with Analysis Services, Reporting Services, Integration Services, SQL Server Management Studio,
- Experience with version control software,
- Communication and documentation skills,
- Good knowledge od English (spoken and written).
- Support SCRUM team in a successful realization of projects,
- Preparation of system analysis in the aspect of data integration,
- Integrating interfaces with systems,
- Transforming business needs into adequate system solutions, mapping with systems and IT architecture,
- Cooperation with stakeholders in the aspect of IT requirements,
- Supporting testing environment in the company and supporting system analysis,
- Creating technical documentation.
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract,
- Work in an inspiring international environment in a company,
- Many development and on-the job learning opportunities,
- Attractive employment conditions.
By applying for this job offer you agree: Pursuant to art.6.1 and 7 para. 2 RODO - I express my voluntary consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the recruitment documents by the Data Administrator, which is 'ORIENTA POLSKA' Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw (00-845) at ul. Łucka 18 lok.7- for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process. At the same time, I consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment, including for other positions, and sharing my data with potential employers.
To ensure better protection of your data, your CV will be saved in our database, thanks to which you will have permanent access to stored information and the possibility of deleting your data yourself.
Please be advised that this announcement is addressed to both sexes, and that we will contact only selected candidates.
Certificato di agenzia per il lavoro: 13347